|Home||» Products||» Hummus Processing Line||» Hummus Processing Line|
Hummus Processing Line
The process involves processing of raw chickpeas to final prepared hummus.
â¢ The Capacity of plant ranges from 200kg/hr to 2000kg/hr.
â¢ Various levels of automation and customization can be done as per the requirement. A general layout of a similar process is described below:
1. Cleaning & de â Stoning station: the raw chickpeas obtain from the storage unit is cleaned and impurities are separated out.
2. Soaking: The clean chickpeas are then soaked in warm water.
3. Pressure Cooking Unit: pressurize steam used for cooking
4. Grinding: the cooked chickpeas grinded to form a smooth paste.
5. Blending of other ingredients: add ingredients in blending vessels and agitate the material
6. Homogenization: Homogenize the prepared chickpeas paste along with other material for proper mixing.
7. Packaging & Filling Unit: prepared hummus can be packed in the desired form of packages.
- High Shear Mixer
- 2 Stage Inline Homogenizer
- 4 Stage Inline Homogenizer Parts
- Bitumen Emulsion Plant
- Dispersion Machinery
- Bead Mill
- Disintegrated Dissolver
- Food Processing Machinery
- Vegetable Paste Processing Plant
- Ground NUTs BUTTER PROCESSING PLANT
- Hummus Processing Plant
- Tomato Puree & Ketchup Processing Plant
- Fruit Juices & Beverages Plant
- Khoya Making
- Multirings Shear Mill
- Lab Equipments
- Liquid Powder Mixing
- Industrial Agitators
- Process Vessels
- RUTF Processing Plant
- Inline High Shear Mixer
- In-Tank High Shear Mixer